Teal Maple (Supima Cotton)
We grew up in the Northeastern US, and fall has always been one of our favorite seasons. Our Maple pattern allows you to walk in leaves wherever you are.
3-5 day standard shipping is free! 2-day is $3 per order, 1-day is $10.
- 70% Extra Long Staple Supima® Cotton / 25% Nylon / 5% Spandex
- Our Regular size will fit most people, from a US Women’s shoe size of 6 to a US Men’s 11. Our Large size overlaps that range, from US Men’s 10 to 14. If you’re taller, or want a slightly higher sock, the Large is also about an inch longer in the leg.
- We designed our socks for comfort with a perfectly smooth toe seam, a little extra spandex for a perfect fit and 200-needle quality for fine pattern detail and an ultra-smooth feel.
- We’ve added an elastic arch band, made the heel slightly taller, and use nylon reinforcing for wear resistance
- Each pair of socks comes in an embossed gift box, made from 100% post-consumer-recycled materials
- XOAB socks are made in America from US-sourced materials and knit in small batches, using custom-dyed yarn, on our own knitting machines.
We use Amazon’s fulfillment services to make sure your socks get to you quickly. The box you receive may have an Amazon logo on it, but inside you’ll find your XOAB socks!
We guarantee our socks. If you have a problem with them, or are displeased for any reason, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to make it right.
XOAB socks can be machine-washed. Turn the socks inside-out before washing in cold water, and tumble dry on medium heat.
Our selection of colors and patterns will change over the course of a season, depending on what we’re knitting. Let us know what you like, or if you’d like us to bring back a favorite design; email@example.com.